About Writing Coach Teresa / Writing-Career Matchmaker Teresa
Have you seen the latest edition of my fun workbook? Build Your Writer’s Platform & Fanbase In 22 Days: Attract Agents, Editors, Publishers, Readers, and Media Attention NOW
Available through Amazon.com
I am Teresa LeYung Ryan. My clients call me a writing coach/manuscript consultant/editor/book doctor/writing-career coach/writing-career matchmaker–I help my clients build their names, polish their manuscripts, and identify publishing routes by focusing on the themes and archetypes in their fiction and non-fiction books and articles.
Form a Study-Group, split the cost and hire “Writing Coach Teresa” & “Writing-Career Matchmaker Teresa ” to:
- coach you in name-building to attract the right agent or publisher; show you how to keep your name synonymous with the themes/subject matters/issues you write about
- guide you in designing and growing your blog (to showcase your expertise and experiences)
- show you computer-navigating shortcuts and how to easily “find stuff” on the World Wide Web
- edit your manuscript, 22 pages at a time so that you can gain tools with each installment; help you compose pitches, query letters and synopses
Contact me through this blog by submitting a comment on this post; please be sure to include your full name, email address, your website/blog address (if you have one), and a subject line. OR email me at my Gmail account.; my ID is: WritingCoachTeresa
Need a skilled editor to help you turn your manuscript into a page-turner? I’m the affordable editor; ask me to edit 22 pages at a time. Gain tools from my coaching with each installment of your manuscript.
Learn how to use archetypes, themes/universal messages, metaphors, hooks, foreshadows, pivotal plot points, seamless transitions, and poignancy to make your story a compelling read.
I like to edit fiction and narrative non-fiction with strong and quirky protagonists, memoirs, young adult fiction, and short stories.
Visit http://WritingCoachTeresa.com home page to find out what it means when an agent or editor tells a writer that his/her story is episodic.
I use my novel Love Made of Heart to:
• help mothers and daughters speak from the heart
• shed light on stigmas suffered by immigrants
• advocate compassion for mental illness
• help survivors of family violence find their own voices
www.LoveMadeOfHeart.com Click on “Love Made of Heart – the book”
I am past president of California Writers Club-SF Peninsula Branch http://cwc-peninsula.org/
I am a recipient of the Jack London Award in recognition of outstanding service to California Writers Club http://www.calwriters.org
I’m a big proponent of public libraries and public schools.
American Library Association http://www.ala.org/
California Library Association http://www.cla-net.org/
Oakland Public Library http://www.oaklandlibrary.org/
Attend Save-the-Library advocacy meetings. http://savethelibraries.spaces.live.com
* * * * * * * * *