Coach Teresa’s New Year Resolutions One Month At a Time
Time is a friend when I honor her with action. This is how I will celebrate her in January 2010 as a Writer/Writing-Career Coach.
- Meet with colleagues Lynn Scott, Elisa Southard, Yolande Barial, and Luisa Adams & Martha Alderson
- Send “Happy New Year New Energy” wishes to my clients
- Let friends and colleagues know that they can promote themselves on my 2 blogs, tell them about my new Email address, and ask them to help me spread the word about the new services I’m offering to writers.
- Writers can afford to hire me when they form a study-group and split the costs. I can:
* coach you in name-building to attract the right agent or publisher
* guide you in designing and growing your blog (to showcase your expertise and experiences)
* show you computer-navigating shortcuts and how to easily “find stuff” on the World Wide Web
* edit your manuscript, 22 pages at a time so that you can gain tools with each installment
- Make my guide, Build Your Name, Beat the Game: Be Happily Published, available for orders through http://WritingCoachTeresa.com and register for PayPal so that writers can use their credit cards.
- Saturday, January 16, 2010, 10am to noon Deliver my interactive presentation “Build Your Name While You Write” at California Writers’ Club–SF Peninsula Branch, Belmont Library, 1110 Alameda De Las Pulgas, Belmont, CA Reservations are advised. More info & PayPal available on: http://cwc-peninsula.org/
- January 20 Attend auditions at Fringe of Marin One-Act Plays, Dominican University, San Rafael.
- Saturday, January 30, 2010 10:00am-3:00pm Attend the workshop that Mary E. Knippel will be leading in Half Moon Bay, CA for Women’s National Book Association’s Creativity Workshop More info: http://www.wnba-sfchapter.org/
- Celebrate “Personal Self-Defense Awareness Month”
Tags: 2010 time, agents, Build Your Name, calendar, California Writers Club, Elisa Southard, hire Coach Teresa, honoring time, January, Luisa Adams, Lynn Scott, Martha Alderson, Mary Knippel, new year resolutions, one month at a time, publishers, split the cost, study-group, Teresa LeYung Ryan, Women's National Book Association, Writer, writing career, writing career coach, Yolande Barial